The YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
We’re a community. Here, surrounded by friends as well as by caring, knowledgeable staff, you can nurture your spirit, mind, and body in ways you never imagined. But since that’s a little hard to quantify, here are some other great benefits to being a Y member:
- Unlimited access to six state-of-the-art YMCA membership branches
- Free child care in our ChildWatch while exercising
- Connect with other members.
- Unlimited participation in hundreds of group exercise classes like CycleFit, Zumba®, and AquaFit - every week for every fitness level!
- Free private, one-on-one health and wellness consultations
- Professionally trained staff support at every phase of your Y experience
- The opportunity to bring guests to experience the Y! Read our full guest policy here.
- Member rates on family programs, youth and adult sports, swim lessons, day camps, and so much more!
- Personal strengthening courses like Dave Ramsey’s “Financial Peace University” and the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
- Invitations to free community and family social events
- Parent’s Night Out events, where you can enjoy an evening with adults while your kids are having fun at the Y
- Youth programs such as karate, dance, art, and sports
To visit our Local YMCA page click the link below
To visit the YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne page click the link below: